Your privacy is important to Carols Colours. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Carols Colours collects, and the ways Carols Colours may use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Carols Colours may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose purchasing services from the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website including inquiries
- any other information that you send to Carols Colours.
Using personal information
Carols Colours may use your personal information to:
- send to you information regarding any services that you purchase
- send you Invoices, and other associated paperwork
- collect payments from you
- communicate with you
Carols Colours may discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes (Eg. Paypal, facebook etc) as Carols Colours sees fit.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Carols Colours may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Carols Colours will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Carols Colours will store all the personal information you provide on its computer systems.
This website contains links to other websites. Carols Colours is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 Carols Colours
Ownership of copyright.
We, and our licensors own the copyright in this website (www.carolscolours.co.uk); and the material on this websites (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Carols Colours. The copyright of additional material used on this website remains with its authors.
Carols Colours grants to you (the viewer) the right to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or a mobile device via a web browser.
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Carols Colours does not grant any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All other rights are reserved.
- Do not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website in any form or media.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is strictly prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by email to: email@example.com
Enforcement of copyright
Carols Colours takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Carols Colours discovers that you (the viewer) have used its copyright materials in contravention of the terms above, Carols Colours may bring legal proceedings against you (the viewer) seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You (the viewer) could also be ordered to pay legal costs and compensation.
If you become aware of any use of Carols Colours copyright materials that may contravene the copyright of this site, please report this by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to: email@example.com